Gather the whole family and head to Sacrewell, there’s plenty of February half term fun to be had!
Throughout February half term we will be hosting daily animal talks and a self-led animal trail where you can explore our 50 acres and get to know all of our animals.
And if that’s not enough, we have plenty to keep the children (and adults) entertained, including…
- Award-winning natural play
- Outdoor play park
- Indoor soft play – the Playbarn
- Sensory garden with mud kitchen
- Rare breed and native animals including our new Belted Galloway calf, Cinnamon
- 18th Century mill, history and heritage
- Origin8 café with sweet and savoury treats
- NEW! Daily animal talks from our livestock team – see below schedule for more details
- NEW! Animal trail
- NEW! Games barn
- Gift shop
- Ice cream station
So, don on your wellies and enjoy a fun-filled day out this February half term.
Admission includes ALL DAY access to Sacrewell so you can stay as long as you please.
- Animal talk at 11am – Cows
- Health checks and an introduction to our Belted Galloway cows.
- Animal talk at 11am – Goats
- Health checks and an introduction to all of our goats, finishing with the livestock team goat walking.
- Animal talk at 11am – Sheep
- Health checks and an introduction to the three breeds of sheep at Sacrewell.
- Animal talk at 11am – Donkey’s and ponies
- Health checks and an introduction to our three donkeys, two Shetland ponies and three British spotted ponies.
- Animal talk at 11am – Alpacas
- Health checks and an introduction to our four alpacas, finishing with the livestock team alpaca walking.
- Animal talk at 11am – Pig
- Health checks and an introduction to our landrace pigs and our two Oxford and Sandy black pigs.
- Animal talk at 2pm – Goats
- Health checks and an introduction to all of our goats.
What’s on in the Artisan Courtyard
Blacksmith Taster Sessions
Suitable for anyone aged 8+
Fancy having a go at blacksmithing? Here at Sacrewell we offer a taster session where you can make a coat hook, a key ring bottle opener, or a simple pendant.
These half hour sessions are suitable for absolute beginners and from ages 8 upwards. We’re sure you’ll learn something new and enjoy the chance to make something truly unique, as well as helping to keep this traditional skill alive.
Please contact us to pre-book your session.
Stamford Heavenly Chocolates
Come and make a chocolate bar with Stamford Heavenly Chocolates this February half term. Drop-in sessions only, just visit their shop in the Artisan Courtyard.
£4.50 per bar