Hands up who’s ready for summer!? Schools out and Sacrewell’s 6 weeks of summer fun is in! We have plenty to keep the children (and adults) entertained, you won’t want to miss out.
Open every day 9am – 4.30pm. You can explore the beautiful Cambridgeshire countryside, take part in our daily duck race, enjoy story time by the mill or beat your opponent at lawn games! Admission includes ALL DAY access to Sacrewell so you can stay as long as you please.
Sacrewell facilities include:
- Award-winning natural play and outdoor play park
- Indoor soft play – the Playbarn
- Artisan courtyard with chocolatier, cheesemonger, resident artist and blacksmith
- Sensory garden with mud kitchen
- Animals including our rare breeds and our two new donkeys
- Wildlife trail
- 18th Century watermill, history and heritage
- Café with sweet and savoury treats
- Gift shop
- Ice-cream station
Summer activities include:
- Lawn games
- Sacrewell ‘beach’ in the sandpit area
- Courtyard activities
- Wildlife spotter sheets
- Selfie boards for capturing memories
- Story time by the mill, every Friday 1-2pm (28th July, 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th August)
- Pond dipping (2nd, 9th, 23rd and 30th August)
- Daily duck race at 2pm (£1 per duck, please pay at reception and choose your duck)
- Tractor ride (£2 per person, please pay at reception, subject to availability)
What’s on in the Artisan Courtyard…
- Chocolate bar making with Stamford Heavenly Chocolates – £4.50 per bar
- Messy play with Djibo Art including paint a pot and NEW! paint an elephant. All from £5.
Other not-to-be-missed activities:
- Field to fork week – from 14-18th August children (and adults) will have the opportunity to take part in a variety of field to fork activities including butter making, vegetable scavenger hunts and much more. Find out more details here.
- Summer equine experience – throughout the school holidays the livestock team will be welcoming groups of up to 6 people to get hands-on with our equines and assist with their daily routine. Come and meet our Shetland ponies, British spotted ponies and donkeys and take them for a walk around Sacrewell. Find out more details here.
- Camping nights – the good times don’t have to end at dusk, enjoy a summer camping experience in the Cambridgeshire countryside. Our 80’s and carnival nights are guaranteed to sell-out, come and join in the fiesta fun! Find out more details here.