1. When you contact us, we may collect, store and use the following personal details:
• contact details
• age (if applicable)
• emergency contact details (if applicable)
• medical and dietary information (if applicable)
• tax payer status (Gift Aid)
We will only use your information for the purposes it was collected for. How long it will be stored depends on the information collected, what it is being used for and, where applicable, statutory legal requirements.
2. These details are collected from:
• online and offline bookings (ticket purchases, annual pass holders, birthday party, camping pitches, room hire and educational visits)
• email or website contact form enquiries
• subscribing to our email newsletters
• feedback forms
• media consent forms
• your involvement with us including volunteering and work experience placements
By contacting us in this manner outlined above in section (2), you consent to the collection and use of your personal information for the purpose outlined in section (3). You may request that Sacrewell Ltd and WSAT remove your stored personal data in writing to email@example.com, and should expect a response within one month from the original request.
3. The information we collect may be used:
• To supply you with the information or services that you have requested.
• To contact you with regards to any purchases or bookings you have made with us
• To complete your booking
• To prove that you meet the eligibility criteria of our services
• To improve the services we offer
• For data analysis and for statistical monitoring purposes to help us identify demographic groups who use the site.
• For marketing purposes, if you have provided consent for us to do.
• To notify you from time to time about changes to our Terms & Conditions.
4. Protecting Information
We take reasonable precautions to protect all personal information we receive online/offline with appropriate safeguards and security measures. Unfortunately the Internet is not a secure medium and the privacy of your communications can not be ensured. Accordingly, by contacting us in the manner outlined above in section (2), you acknowledge and agree that Sacrewell does not guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and that you do so at your own risk.
We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential. We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
6. Third-Party Links
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
7. Your rights
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and you should expect a response within one month from the original request.