Fun on the farm with our indoor soft play
Playbarn is included within your admission price, including the weekends! (Annual Pass Holders and Under 2’s are free)
The Playbarn is a great place to let off some steam. Our soft play area has various sections that are purpose built to suit different ages and stages of development. Our chicken coop is a firm favourite with our visitors as you can collect the eggs in the coop and watch them fall, and pedal around in our designated tractor area. Or what about a race against your friends down the mud slide to find out who is faster?
The new Omicron Covid variant is highly transmissible in the air and therefore it is essential that customers wear face coverings indoors, wash hands frequently, use hand sanitiser and that areas are well ventilated.
We would kindly ask all our visitors for their ongoing support to adhere to the following new precautions set out for your own personal wellbeing and others using the site. We will be restricting the number of visitors on site and cleaning thoroughly to ensure the safety of our staff and public.
We also ask all our visitors to observe social distancing whilst in reception or waiting to enter an activity to protect our staff & each other.
There will be exciting trails for visitors to enjoy on visits themed around the site’s history, heritage, rare breed farm animals and award-winning outdoor play.
Why not visit the Artisan Courtyard and workshops – where you can find a range of bespoke Gins, handmade chocolates, artisan cheese and fabric gifts. Or you could visit our resident exhibition – Djibo Art, the woodwork and carving workshop – or even meet the Blacksmith! Truly something for everyone.
Origin8 will be open from 9 am to 4:30 pm, offering a variety of pop-up options in the grounds of the farm, as well as, take away refreshments from the Origin8 cafe. Family picnic boxes are available to order on their website origin8delicafes.com
Rules of Play
- Children remain the responsibility of their parent or guardian at all times whilst on the play equipment and throughout the site.
- Tucked in tops, long sleeves and trousers are recommended to avoid friction burns.
- Playbarn users must wear socks. This includes any adults supervising on the play equipment. Socks can be purchased from the Playbarn.
- Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
- No food or drink items are allowed on any of the play equipment. Please use the picnic benches provided.
- Please report all accidents or damages to a member of staff.