Pick up a birthday present from our shop or relax over a great cup of coffee and a delicious slice of cake in the cafe, you can be certain we’ve sourced the best suppliers from our local area. Parking is always free, so – what are you waiting for?
Visit our Artisan Courtyard and meet the makers, learn the craft and create the art with the independent businesses in the heart of Sacrewell.
• Djibo arts: djiboart.co.uk
• Stamford Heavenly Chocolates: stamfordheavenlychocolates.co.uk
• Nene Valley Spirits (Gin Distillery): nenevalleyspirits.co.uk
• Whyte Wytch (Cheesemonger): whytewytch.com
• 1642 Fieldsports: 1642fieldsports.co.uk
• Resident Sacrewell Blacksmith
• Nene Coppicing and Crafts
The cafe is run by our friends at Origin8. They believe that food and drink should be sourced locally whenever possible. They’re committed to supporting local farmers, bakers, cake makers and other suppliers from the East Anglia counties. Their delicious coffee is a unique blend roasted in Lincolnshire. Using the best local produce, Origin8 create appetising lunches such as soups, lasagnes, pasta bakes, shepherd’s pie and more, all from scratch. If you’d prefer a lighter snack there are sandwiches, paninis, freshly baked scones and cakes available. (I’m a fan of the courgette cake – try it next time you’re in!)