There’s nothing quite like a slice of homemade bread, still so warm from the oven that the butter melts onto it straight from the knife. If this isn’t enough to make your mouth water, come along to our Real Bread Weekend where we’ll be celebrating all the elements of this day-to-day delight.
- Learn how grain becomes flour in our 18th century watermill
- Bake your own real bread roll in our Victorian bakery
- Use your loaf to find the four essential ingredients
- Create a story stick to tell the tale of bread from field to fork
- Try a sample from Hambleton’s Bakery
Our Real Bread weekend is part of national Real Bread Week.
Some activities may involve additional charges. Normal admission applies.