New Year can bring with it some low moods or lonely moments.
Each week in January, Green Shoots and Sacrewell will join together to give you the chance to experience great countryside, meet new people and have a full relaxation session all for absolutely nothing. We want these sessions to reduce loneliness, improve mental well-being through light physical activity, relaxation techniques and social engagement.
Each session is completely free to attend and available to anyone over the age of 18, but spaces are limited to 12 per session.
To pre-book your free space, please visit: www.greenshoots.me.uk/walktalkrelax/
- Saturday 11th Jan AM (09:00-12:00)
- Saturday 11th Jan PM (13:00-16:00)
- Monday 20th Jan PM (13:00-16:00)
- Monday 20th Jan EVE (18:00-21:00)
- Saturday 25th Jan AM (09:00-12:00)
- Monday 27th Jan AM (09:00-12:00)
- Monday 27th Jan PM (13:00-16:00)
The sessions will be led by Hal from Green Shoots. Hal is a qualified and BACP registered counsellor in Peterborough, who has undertaken mountain leader training and uses the outdoors and relaxation techniques to bring grounding and calm.