Put your teens through their paces on this outdoor adventure with our bushcraft tutor Tony. They’ll have to learn to work as a team to complete the a series of challenges, including preparing and cooking their own lunch over a campfire.
Our Teen Survival Skills workshop will run on Wednesday 29th May from 9:30am till around 4pm. A ticket for one teen and their supervising adult will cost £45, with additional teens costing £25 each. Each adult may supervise up to three teens.
- materials and equipment for cooking your own lunch by campfire
- tuition and guidance from our expert Tony
- practice in tying essential knots, starting fires and using bushcraft knives
- team building challenges and games
- magical memories
- admission to Sacrewell for the day for the ticketholders
This workshop is suitable for anyone aged 13 or over. Under 18s must be supervised by an adult.
The survival workshop is an outdoor, countryside experience, involving a half hour walk to the bushcraft camp over fields and uneven ground. If you would like to attend this workshop and have questions about access, please contact us by email.