Add sparkle to the festive season with this stunning hand-embroidered snowflake. Learn a variety of hand embroidery stitches in traditional counted thread techniques combined with contemporary beadwork. You’ll be taken through the design by the embroidery tutor, Amberley, who graduated with a degree in hand embroidery from the Royal School of Needlework.
Our Sparkling Snowflake workshop will run on Saturday 17th November from 10:00am till 1:00pm and will cost £30 per person.
- materials for creating your own hanging snowflake decoration
- instructions and advice from Amberley, a graduate of the Royal School of Needlework
- a box to take your decoration home in
- experience in traditional counted thread embroidery and contemporary embellishment techniques
- tea and coffee
- admission to Sacrewell for the day for the ticketholder
This workshop is suitable for beginners with no prior experience or intermediates who would like to learn a new technique. It is suitable for anyone aged 16 or over. Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult.