Sacrewell is open seven days a week throughout most of the year (please see below for dates) and don’t forget that children under two get in for FREE!
If you like the look of us and are planning several visits, why not buy an annual pass?
25 March – 29 October
9.30am – 5pm (Last paid admission is 30 minutes before closing time)
|Child age 2 – 16||£5.40||£6.00|
|Family Ticket (1 adult & 3 kids or 2 adults & 2 kids)||£22.50||£25.00|
30 October – 31 December (Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day)
10am – 4pm (Last paid admission is 30 minutes before closing time)
|Child age 2 – 16||£4.55||£5.00|
|Family Ticket (1 adult & 3 kids or 2 adults & 2 kids)||£18.75||£21.00|
Please note; Some other activities are subject to additional charges.
You only have to visit seven times during the year to get excellent value for money. Annual passes can be purchased from reception. Our annual pass allows you to visit us all year and also includes:
- 1 free visit for all ticket holders to Grimsthorpe Castle, near Bourne in Lincolnshire
- 10% discount on all camping booking
- Discounts on birthday parties
- Reduced price to see Santa Claus in December
|Child age 2 – 16||£38|
|Family Ticket (1 adult & 3 kids or 2 adults & 2 kids)||£165|
* Give a little, help a lot – become a gift aid visitor: Did you know Sacrewell is a part of the William Scott Abbott Trust, which is a registered charity? If you’re a UK taxpayer and you make a donation that is 10% more than the entry fee the government will give us an extra 28% on top of your donation. It’s called a Gift Aid visit and it makes a massive difference to attractions like Sacrewell. Your extra money will go towards improving our educational offer across the farm. As you can see a little more really means a lot. Please become a Gift Aid visitor today.