Sacrewell is open seven days a week throughout most of the year (please see below for dates) and don’t forget that children under two get in for FREE! Last admission is 30 minutes before closing time.
Winter Opening Hours 2017/2018
30th – 31st December: 10am – 4pm
1st January: CLOSED
2nd – 7th January: 9.30am – 4pm
8th – 11th January: CLOSED
12th – 14th January: 9.30am – 4pm
15th – 18th January: CLOSED
19th January – 9th February: 9.30am – 4pm
Monday 5th February – PLAYBARN CLOSED – but farm open as usual. £3 admission for everyone.
Winter Admission Prices (until 9th February 2017)
|Child age 2 – 16||£4.55||£5.00|
|Family Ticket (1 adult & 3 kids or 2 adults & 2 kids)||£18.75||£21.00|
Please note; Some other activities are subject to additional charges.
Peak Opening Hours 2018
Saturday 10th February – Sunday 28th October
9.30 am – 5pm
Admission Price 2018 (start on 10th February 2018)
Each admission ticket includes a donation of 50p towards the William Scott Abbott Trust.
|Child age 2 – 12||£10|
|Adult aged 13+||£7|
|Concession Adult 60+||£5.60|
|Family Ticket (1 adult & 3 kids or 2 adults & 2 kids)||£30|
Off Peak Opening Hours 2018/2019
Monday 29th October 2018 – Friday 15th February 2019.
9.30 am – 4pm
You only have to visit eight times during the year to get excellent value for money, as well as being eligible for a load of great discounts. Annual passes can be purchased online soon or from reception.
For the first time in almost three years, our admission prices will be increasing from 10 February so that we can continue to raise funds for the William Scott Abbott Trust at Sacrewell which you can read about here. We appreciate your continued support and want to give our loyal and valued customers the opportunity to prepare for changes in 2018. From 10 February, we will be upgrading the annual pass offer which will include far more perks and discounts than ever before. If you purchase an annual pass BEFORE 10th February, we’ll offer you the same perks as the upgraded pass AND a free month but please note that our annual pass terms and conditions have changed depending on if you purchased your pass before or after 10th February 2018, outlined below.
What is included?
Our annual pass allows you to visit us all year and also includes:
If you have purchased your annual pass between 1st January 2017 to 9th February 2018, your pass entitles you too:
- 10% off camping
- Free Visit to Grimsthorpe
- Discount on Birthday Parties
- 12 months membership
From the 10th of February 2018, ALL EXISTING annual pass holders will be entitled to:
- 10% off Camping Booking
- 10% off Santa Ticket and Easter Ticket 2018
- 10% off in the gift shop when you spend £10 or more (excluding alcohol and admission)
- 10% off in the Origin8 Café and kiosk when you spend over £5
- 10% off the following birthday party packages: ‘Exclusive Hire Playbarn Parties’, Self Catered Playbarn and ‘Outdoor Parties’.
- A discount of £1 for every child booked at a catered Playbarn Party Paddock Party
Events and classes
- Early booking for events such as Christmas, Easter and theatre tickets
- 1 free visit for all ticket holders to Grimsthorpe Castle, near Bourne in Lincolnshire
- Subscription to Sacrewell Tails e-newsletter including news, updates and events before the general public
- Pay for 12 months and get 13 months included
If you purchase a FAMILY annual pass from 10th February 2018, you will ALSO be entitled to:
- A Farm Welcome Pack
- £15 towards a course or workshop when you buy a family pass
- 4 Free Child Visits for family and friends throughout the year worth £40
Annual Pass Pricing
|Before 10th February 2018||From 10th February 2018|
|Child age 2 – 12||£38||£70|
|Adult age 13 +||£55||£50|
|Family Ticket (1 adult & 3 kids or 2 adults & 2 kids)||165||£220|
* Give a little, help a lot – become a gift aid visitor: Did you know Sacrewell is a part of the William Scott Abbott Trust, which is a registered charity? If you’re a UK taxpayer and you make a donation that is 10% more than the entry fee the government will give us an extra 28% on top of your donation. It’s called a Gift Aid visit and it makes a massive difference to attractions like Sacrewell. Your extra money will go towards improving our educational offer across the farm. As you can see a little more really means a lot. Please become a Gift Aid visitor today.