We’ll be showcasing local crafts and homemade goods across the farm during September to celebrate this important time in the farming calendar. We’ll have:
- Wool spinners, weavers and dyers
- Milling and tours in our 18th century watermill
- Hazel craft with our very own Simon
- Marshmallow toasting on the campfire
- Apple pressing
- Drinks from the Grainstore Brewery
- Tractors on display
- Peterborough & District Beekeepers (Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th)
- Willow work from Nene Coppicing and Crafts (Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th)
- Dog and Duck Show (Sunday 10th)
- Live music from Pennyless (Sunday 17th and Sunday 24th)
You can also try your hand at pyrography (burning designs onto wood), make a leather keyring or have a go at making a clay horseshoe in our Black-clay-smithing activity.
If you’d like to try real blacksmithing, why not book a place on our Blacksmith Taster Sessions with the experts from Chain Bridge Forge on the 16th and 17th?
Here is the programme for the weekends.