We have a pre-booked ticketing system in place, with limited visit numbers who will be able to book either a morning or an afternoon session.
We would kindly ask all our visitors for their ongoing support to adhere to the following new precautions set out for your own personal wellbeing and others using the site. Following the government guidelines, we will be restricting the number of visitors in sessions in the Playbarn, cleaning thoroughly between sessions to ensure the safety of our staff and public.
Sacrewell Playbarn Guidelines:
- Pre-booked tickets only
- Kiosk closed
- Face masks must always be worn for anyone over the age of 11 years old
- Restricted numbers within allocated timed sessions
- Allocated tables for group/s (bubbles)
- Ball pit areas will remain closed
- Always follow Social Distancing guidelines
- Please follow one-way system where applicable
- Parents and Guardians are responsible for their children at all times
- You must sanitise your hands before you enter and upon leaving the play barn
What are we doing to adhere and implement the new measures for visitors and staff’s safety?
- Additional staff
- Sessions will be for 1 hour only
- New layout of tables to enforce social distancing
- Tables will be sanitised after every session
- New fogging machine to sanitise equipment between sessions
- Monitored sessions
There are exciting nature trails for visitors to take part in during their session, themed around the site’s history, heritage, rare breed farm animals and award winning outdoor play.
We monitor the number of people on site at any one time, cleaning thoroughly between sessions and utilising the beautiful outdoor spaces that we have here at Sacrewell to create the wonderful experiences that our visitors are used to.
‘O8 are operating a Pizza Oven in the grounds of the farm as well as offering take away refreshments from the O8 cafe. Family picnic boxes are available to order on their website origin8delicafes.com
“Despite the current circumstances, this is still going to be a really exciting year for Sacrewell Farm with some wonderful projects in process.”
Sessions will run from: 9:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 to 16:00 and tickets must be pre-booked at www.sacrewell.org.uk
This event is free for annual pass holders, please ensure you bring your annual pass idefication with you upon entry. If you wish to purchase a pass please visit – https://sacrewell.digitickets.co.uk/category/18036
You need to be a UK taxpayer to pay gift aid. The UK Government will give The William Scott Abbott Trust an extra 25% on top of your kind donation, in lieu of the tax you have paid. Its a rare opportunity to decide how your tax is spent. All of this money goes directly to the work of the William Scott Abbott Trust.
Please note the Playbarn will be closed over Half Term!
We always welcome your comments, questions, or suggestions – please send these to email@example.com
This a No Smoking site!